Pathways to Home, is Ventura County Continuum of Care’s Coorindated EntrySystem. A Coordinated Entry System is a system that allows individuals and families to access services needed to move them out of a state of homelessness as quickly as possible. Pathways to Home includes a client-focused approach to minimize the complexity and challenges associated with accessing multiple programs to avoid or exit homelessness. Service providers within the VC CoC work collaboratively to coordinate services and information with the intent to provide the most effective and efficient client services.
Oversight of Pathways to Home is led by the VC CoC and HMIS staff in collaboration with VC CoC providers and committees.
- Case Conference Form
- CES Introduction - Helpful Things To Say
- CES Workflow
- Homeless Services and Housing Chart
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Screeening Assessment Form
- VCHMIS ROI
- VC CoC CES HMIS Entries Policy
- VC CoC CES PTH Prioritization Procedures
- VC CoC CES Providers
- VC CoC Written Standards Policy